Brigman Insurance Group provides expertise to help secure your assets. Our dedicated agents work closely with you to ensure we discover any gaps in coverage that might expose you to various hazards. Our mission statement is to protect our clients from the unknown and unexpected. We do just that.



A wide variety of products and forms are available for the homeowners policy. Most commonly protecting against wind, hail, and fire. Not all homes are the same and not all homeowners policies are the same. For example, we offer coverage for renters, single family homeowners, townhomes, condos, and secondary residences.



The Personal Auto Policy protects client’s against Bodily Injury, Personal Liability, and property damage. If you have a loan or lease on your vehicle, the lessor or note holder may require you to carry physical damage coverage on your vehicle. Talk to an expert at B.I.G. today!



A personal umbrella liability policy is an excess liability policy designed to provide protection against catastrophic losses. It is generally issued over various primary policies, such as the personal auto policy, homeowners policy, and specialty lines.


Collector Autos

We know how much you love your collector vehicles. We have options to insure your classic auto at Guaranteed Value! Through our  underwriting process we find the value of your vehicle and insure your vehicle for what it’s


As a landlord, you’ll need tailored insurance policy that covers your property, personal property, and personal liability. Dwelling fire coverage is in place to protect you from damages caused by your tenant.


Having a renter’s insurance policy can help protect you from many different hazards and liability exposures.


Excess Flood

The majority of flood policies have been placed through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). The federal government’s National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) typically covers property damage up to $250,000 and $100,000 to your personal property. Anything additional would be excess flood.


Personal Articles

Most commonly used for small items that hold substantial monetary value that can be easily lost or stolen. The majority of the coverage we write is for jewelry items and custom art work but we are not limited to those items exclusively.



Motorcycle insurance is a standalone product when your primary auto carrier will not extend the coverage. Speak to an expert at Brigman Insurance Group to see how we can cover your motorcycle, golf cart, moped, dirt bike, and/or trikes.



At B.I.G. we provide coverage for RVs, Travel Trailers, fifth wheel campers, plus more. One gap in coverage we find on a regular basis is the vacation liability endorsement. Speak to an expert at Brigman Insurance Group to see how we can protect you!


All Terrain Vehicles

There may be a gap in your homeowner’s coverage that could leave you at a loss when it comes to ATVs. You may have a gap in coverage when off your property and/or have a loan on the item. Give us a call! We have you covered.



Have a loan on your boat? Your lender will require the physical damage coverage. Store your boat at a marina or boat yard? They will require the evidence of liability insurance! Speak to an expert today at Brigman Insurance Group to see how we can eliminate gaps in coverage!